Take your Thanksgiving leftovers to a whole new level with Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza! A Neapolitan crust is topped with cheesy mashed potatoes, leftover turkey, and cranberry-orange chutney.
Leftovers can get really boring, especially if you have already eaten them for a few days. In the interest of not wasting food, we present the Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza, topped with cheesy mashed potatoes, juicy turkey, and cranberry-orange chutney that tastes just like a leftover Thanksgiving sandwich! Feel free to use whatever Thanksgiving leftovers you have on-hand to throw onto this delicious pizza.
I cooked up this leftover turkey pizza in the new Solo Pi pizza oven. For a first-iteration design and from a company who historically had nothing to do with pizza, this product severely outperformed my expectations. It heats up so fast allowing true Neapolitan pizza at home. Give my review a quick read-through to see the full scoop!
Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
For the Cranberry-Orange Chutney:
- 12 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
For the Pizza:
- 1 batch Poolish Pizza Dough
- 6 oz. leftover mashed potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes preferred
- 4 oz. leftover turkey, diced
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella or fontina cheese
- In large saucepan, stir together all chutney ingredients; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Stretch out your pizza dough to a 12-inch circle.
- Top with a layer of mashed potatoes, followed by the cheese, then turkey, and dollops of chutney.
- Bake in the Solo Pi pizza oven at 850-900F for 2-3 minutes until crisp. If using an indoor oven, bake at 500F for ~7 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.