24 Hour Cold Fermented Neapolitan Pizza Dough for Outdoor Ovens
Our go-to pizza dough recipe for making top-tier pies in 900F outdoor ovens.
- Outdoor pizza oven
- 500 g 00 flour
- 1.5 g yeast We prefer SAF brand.
- 300 g water Lukewarm to jumpstart the yeast
- 12 g salt
- 4 g sugar
- 6PM: Mix together flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Slowly add water and combine well; no need to knead at this stage. It's fine to use your hands to mix, as stand mixers can over-knead.
- Cover with plastic wrap and bulk ferment at room temperature for 4 hours.
- 10PM: Stretch and fold dough, re-cover with plastic wrap, then place in refrigerator overnight
- 3PM (next day): Remove from fridge, divide dough and shape into 4 balls. Rest for 3 hours before shaping and cooking in outdoor oven at ~750F.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!