Biscoff Cookie Butter Dessert Pizza
- 3 doughballs Easy Poolish Pizza Dough, this will also work with a NY style dough or store-bought dough; use your favorite!
Cookie Butter Filling
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 6 Biscoff cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tbsp Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1 Biscoff Cream Cookie, optional
- Prepare your pizza dough two days ahead of time to give the dough time to cold ferment.
- On bake day, begin by making the cookie butter filling. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, 3/4 cup cookie butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour in heavy whipping cream and mix on medium-high speed until light and airy.
- In a ziplock bag, add the Biscoff cookies and crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Add the 3 tbsp of cookie butter to a microwavable bowl and heat for 10-15 seconds or until lightly melted. Place into a piping back or drizzle bottle.
Pre-Bake The Dough
- Preheat your Solo Pi pizza oven until the center of the stone reaches 800F. Alternatively, if using a NY Style or store-bought dough, heat it until the stone reaches 625-675F.
- Stretch out your dough into a 12" circle. Form a disk out of aluminum foil to cover the area where the toppings will be placed. You can also cover a 10" stainless steel pan lid with aluminum foil to create the perfect shape. Place the aluminum foil in the center of the pizza dough; this will prevent the middle from puffing up and keep a nice crust ring.
- Launch into your pizza oven and cook for 90 – 120 seconds, ensuring to rotate frequently as needed until the crust is evenly browned.
- Remove from the oven, carefully remove the aluminum foil, and allow to cool on a wire rack
- Once fully cool, add a light and even layer of the cookie butter filling to the center of the pizza. Add the crushed Biscoff cookies. Drizzle with melted cookie butter. Add a cream filled cookie to the center, if desired. Indulge!