Biscoff Cookie Butter Dessert Pizza
You don't just want it, you need it. We transformed Biscoff's famous cookie butter into an indulgent dessert pizza that's not only really easy to make, but will blow your mind.Print Pin Rate Follow my pizza journey Watch my pizza journey
Servings: 12 servings (3 pizzas)
I bought 15 pizza ovens to hands-on test.It’s a hobby, not an obsession! Here are the best pizza ovens.
- 3 doughballs Easy Poolish Pizza Dough, this will also work with a NY style dough or store-bought dough; use your favorite!
Cookie Butter Filling
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 6 Biscoff cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tbsp Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1 Biscoff Cream Cookie, optional
Seriously. I have a lot of pizza ovens.Let me show you the best after hundreds of hours testing. Read my in-depth pizza oven reviews!
- Prepare your pizza dough two days ahead of time to give the dough time to cold ferment.
- On bake day, begin by making the cookie butter filling. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, 3/4 cup cookie butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour in heavy whipping cream and mix on medium-high speed until light and airy.
- In a ziplock bag, add the Biscoff cookies and crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Add the 3 tbsp of cookie butter to a microwavable bowl and heat for 10-15 seconds or until lightly melted. Place into a piping back or drizzle bottle.
Pre-Bake The Dough
- Preheat your Solo Pi pizza oven until the center of the stone reaches 800F. Alternatively, if using a NY Style or store-bought dough, heat it until the stone reaches 625-675F.
- Stretch out your dough into a 12" circle. Form a disk out of aluminum foil to cover the area where the toppings will be placed. You can also cover a 10" stainless steel pan lid with aluminum foil to create the perfect shape. Place the aluminum foil in the center of the pizza dough; this will prevent the middle from puffing up and keep a nice crust ring.
- Launch into your pizza oven and cook for 90 – 120 seconds, ensuring to rotate frequently as needed until the crust is evenly browned.
- Remove from the oven, carefully remove the aluminum foil, and allow to cool on a wire rack
- Once fully cool, add a light and even layer of the cookie butter filling to the center of the pizza. Add the crushed Biscoff cookies. Drizzle with melted cookie butter. Add a cream filled cookie to the center, if desired. Indulge!