Indulge in this Korean American mash-up of flavors in this Beef Bulgogi Pizza, made with NY-style pizza dough, marinated beef, jack and mozzarella cheeses, topped with green onions and sesame seeds! Pizza and Korean BBQ are a perfect match.
I baked this pizza in my outdoor pizza oven, but you can achieve very similar success with a kitchen oven and pizza steel/stone.
Beef Bulgogi Pizza
- Prepare your NY-style dough 24 hours before you are ready to bake.
- Prepare your beef bulgogi so that it is ready for topping the pizza.
- Preheat the pizza oven to 700-900 degrees F.
- Stretch the dough out thinly onto a 16-inch pizza pan. Top with the cheese and beef.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack or cutting board. Drizzle the reserved sauce on top of the pizza and top with sesame seeds and green onion. Enjoy!