Banana Nutella Dessert Pizza
This may be every kid's dream come true, but it can be yours too! We pre-bake the pizza dough and add all toppings afterwards, making it a really easy party choice and a fun dessert for kids to make themselves. Add a dusting of chopped peanuts or crushed cookies for some extra texture.Print Pin Rate Follow my pizza journey Watch my pizza journey
Servings: 4 servings
I bought 15 pizza ovens to hands-on test.It’s a hobby, not an obsession! Here are the best pizza ovens.
- 1 doughball Easy Poolish Pizza Dough, this will also work with a NY style dough or store-bought dough; use your favorite!
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 Banana, thinly sliced
- 6 (optional) Biscoff cookies, crushed into crumbs. Alternatively, use your favorite cookie or even peanuts.
Seriously. I have a lot of pizza ovens.Let me show you the best after hundreds of hours testing. Read my in-depth pizza oven reviews!
- Prepare your pizza dough two days ahead of time to give the dough time to cold ferment.
Pre-Bake The Dough
- Preheat your Solo Pi pizza oven until the center of the stone reaches 800F. Alternatively, if using a NY Style or store-bought dough, heat it until the stone reaches 625-675F.
- Stretch out your dough into a 12" circle. Form a disk out of aluminum foil to cover the area where the toppings will be placed. You can also cover a 10" stainless steel pan lid with aluminum foil to create the perfect shape. Place the aluminum foil in the center of the pizza dough; this will prevent the middle from puffing up and keep a nice crust ring.
- Launch into your pizza oven and cook for 90 – 120 seconds, ensuring to rotate frequently as needed until the crust is evenly browned.
- Remove from the oven, carefully remove the aluminum foil, and allow to cool on a wire rack
- Once cool, add a light and even layer of the nutella to the center of the pizza (if your dough is still slightly warm, it will spread easily; if the dough is cool, microwave the nutella for a few seconds before spreading). Add the bananas and crushed Biscoff cookies. Indulge!